One of the toughest challenges for HR is talent acquisition. Amid the ever-changing talent market and uncertainties of the modern economy, it is essential for HR to master complex workforce dynamics and deploy increasingly innovative solutions to attract top talent. With this in mind and to help HR address these key concerns, jobsDB has organised this year’s HR day themed: Magnetic HR – attracting talent today, tomorrow and beyond.
• Meet top-tier speakers from wide-ranging business segments
• Ask in-house HR experts about your workplace challenges and get immediate answers to help solve your biggest HR headaches
• Meet over 400 industry experts during the networking sessions
• Know more about latest HR solutions in the exhibition area
• Employer brands that pull talent in: building a robust employer brand, creating a ‘cool’ employer brand—how HR can best leverage this during the recruitment process.
• Irresistible employee value propositions: formulating an attractive employee value proposition (EVP)—what HR can do to let the best talent in the market know all about it.
• Innovation that brings staff together:
utilising mobile technology, nurturing a collaborative company culture and motivating staff to work together across different teams.
• Keeping HR leadership on true north: acting as a magnetic compass to steer the HR ship during this period of enormous and constant change.
• Engaging HR: keeping staff of all ages and at all levels in your organisation engaged—how these strategies link with your EVP and recruitment process.
• Stretchy HR: performing HR miracles on a very limited budget—deploying innovative recruitment and retention strategies that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
Be a HR magnet!
We look forward to your participation, register your seats today.
You may find out more about our last event here
|Date:||20 June 2016|
|Time:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
|Location:||Level 2, S221-223, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre|
All participants will:
• have a chance to win buffet dinner vouchers or iPad mini 2
Please bring your business cards to enter the lucky draw.