Pictureworks (Hong Kong) Limited
The Pictureworks Group, with its headquarters based in Singapore, is a company that provides out-of-home imaging solutions and services to consumers in theme parks, attractions and special events worldwide.
PictureAir™, a proprietary technology solution, connects consumers via cloud technologies to capture and organise their image memories. PictureAir™ has been installed in 15 countries and in over 80 locations, capturing over 50M smiles annually. With branch offices established in United States, Mexico, Japan, China, Indonesia and Malaysia, the Group has won compliments from worldwide partners and achieved proven track records for remarkable performance in projects.
Why Join us?
The Group has growing needs for professionals from a diverse variety of skills, talents and cultural backgrounds to join our team. We look for like-minded talents like you who aspire to create and make their mark in the exciting business of capturing and telling their stories for millions of smiles around the world. As part of the Pictureworks family, you will be working with a diverse team, connected to worldwide distinguished partners and a career pathway to develop and achieve your fullest potential, regardless of the roles.
The PictureWorks Group is now seeking for Guest Service Officer based in Hong Kong.
售後服務員 Guest Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834285
- Provide outstanding Guest service and assist with all Guest needs in a variety of Guest Relations roles, be it online or onsite.
- Follow processes and procedures to exceed Guest expectations and to deliver high quality of Guest Service.
- Designated as a first responder for Guest Issues and responds and offers appropriate service recovery
- Maintain a strong understanding of the operations and products and engage Guest in the various services and products components and monitor impacts to the Guest experience.
- Act as the communication hub for the operations, handing escalations and resolving Guest concerns. Communicate extensively and partners within and across lines of operations to achieve Guest Service efficiency and ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Guest Services industry, F&B or merchandise
- Demonstrated operational Guest Service experience and skills
- Demonstrated partnering or good interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and willingness to develop themselves and others
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills (English, Pu Tong Hua and Cantonese), as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict resolution, strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work on holidays and weekends
- Able to work independently and to make sound decisions
For interested applicants, please email your resume by clicking "Apply Now"
有意求職者，請將個人履歷電郵至 "Apply Now"