China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
專員 / 高級專員 – 香港培訓中心 (Job Ref.：SA/HKTC/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783864
Employer Ref. SA/HKTC/JDB
- Assist the training manager in elaborating, organizing and facilitating training programs
- Responsible for the general administration of the training classes
- Consolidate the expenses of the training classes
- Prepare various kinds of reports and presentation materials
- Assist in preparing training materials and maintain training records & equipment
- Perform any other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Form 6 standard or above
- At least 3 years’ experience in training and development, experience in banking industry would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
(熟悉Microsoft Office軟體操作，包括Word, Excel, PowerPoint及中文輸入法)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
- By Email
By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.