電氣技工 -Technician/ Supervisor/ Electrial/ HVAC Services Manager
Macdonald & Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780759
Our client is looking a well-known Client in the industry. They are currently looking for:
1) Technicians- HVAC/ Electrical
- Electrical area, with grade (A)
2) Electrical/ HVAC Supervisors
3) Engineering Services Manager
For the best engineers, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience, progress your career and work in a challenging environment.
Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package and unlimited career development to the successful candidate.
- Higher Diploma or above in Electronic Engineering or Building Services or related disciplines
- 3 years' electronic working experience in Electrical, HVAC or fire services control system, audio-visual equipment,telecommunication systems, telephone system, security system knowledge and/or computer networking
- Excellent communication, organization and people management skills
- With logical and strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Held a valid certificate of registration of electrical worker at least in grade A/ B (0) or above
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macdonald & Company Limited
About Macdonald & Company Limited
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
“People make the difference. We connect you to that difference.”