Lefebre Consulting, ABA Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995763
Seeking a THERAPIST to provide ABA therapy to an extremely sweet-natured and humorous 8-year old child with moderate autism in Broadwood Road, Happy Valley. We are looking for outgoing and fun people who can work with our child and improve his language, academic and social skills. You will be working directly with a Board Certified Behaviour Analysis supervisor from Seattle who will be providing all intervention procedures, supervision and training.
Starts 16 February 2017
- Experience working with Children
- Precision Teaching and Direct Instruction (ABA) experience highly preferred
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with family members, supervisor and client
- Organisational skills are required
- University degree is required
- Fluent English Speaker is required
- 2 year commitment
Serious Applicants Only.
In partnership with Lefebre Consulting in Seattle, training is consistently provided during the 2-year period with an initial 3 to 6 months intensive training program for therapists.