Autism Partnership is one of the world's largest and most established Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) service providers for Autism Spectrum Disorders. Formed in 1994 in Los Angeles California.
We have been operating in Hong Kong since 1999, our Hong Kong office is a learning paradise for our students,over 10,000 sq. feet of space is dedicated to provide our students with the best learning envoirnment. We employ over 200 full time psychologists, therapists and supervisors in our offices which are located in 7 countries. Our Hong Kong office employs over 100 full time staff.
ABA Therapist / Experience for Children with Autism (5 days work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991508
Autism Partnership Ltd is looking for Creative, Enthusiastic, Fun and Patient people to fill up the post Experience /ABA Therapist for Children with Autism.
ABA therapists are responsible for executing specially designed program to children with autism. Sessions are conducted in a one-on-one format most of time , and small-group teaching and/or structured playdates at different stages. We are focusing on:
- Language & Communication
- Social skills including initiation & assertiveness
- Behavioral management & Compliance problems
- Creative and Imaginary Play Skills
- Abstract and Creative thinking
- General Knowledge
- Community Training & Vocational skills
- Emotional Regulation
- Organizational Skills
- Perspective Taking
We provide an intensive training in the form of didactic and practical hands-on training.
- Have Applied Behavioral Analyst would be an add on
- Highly passionate towards children
- Bilingual or Native Mandrain /English speakers,
- Degree holder, preferable in Psychology discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and outgoing
Please send cover letter with full CV with your expected package and availability.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.