Aoi Pui School (Former Autism Partnership School) is the first private charitable school that formally registered at the EDB and provides Autism-specific education to the affected population by using ABA.
ABA Therapist in Aoi Pui School for Children with Autism (5 Days Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834245
Autism Partnership Foundation is looking for Creative, Enthusiastic, Fun and Patient people to fill up the post ABA Therapist for Children with Autism under our supporting School - Aoi Pui School as an ABA Therapist.
Aoi Pui School is the first private charitable school is formally registered at the EDB and provides Autism-specific education to the affected population.
ABA therapists are responsible for executing specially designed program to children with autism under a School Setting. We are focusing on:
- Language & Communication
- Social skills including initiation & assertiveness
- Behavioral management & Compliance problems
- Creative and Imaginary Play Skills
- Abstract and Creative thinking
- General Knowledge
- Community Training & Vocational skills
- Emotional Regulation
- Organizational Skills
- Perspective Taking
We provide an intensive training (240-hours training, you will learn about the application of Contemporary Behavioral Therapy in the form of didactic and practical hands) for successful applicants before they start working Applicants should be :
- Must have been working as an Applied Behavioral Analyst for two years
- Highly passionate towards children
- Bilingual or Native English speakers
- Degree holder, preferable in Psychology discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and outgoing
Please send over cover letter with full CV with your expected package and availability.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.