Holy Crown Limited
HOLY CROWN LIMITED is one of the suppliers in Hong Kong and worldwide at providing advertising production to our clients include International brand enterprises and education and public utility for setup an exhibition hall.
We are urgently looking for qualified candidates to join us as :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836891
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day follow and monitor accounts receivable, payable and dailypayments
- Prepare the billing transactions and verification
- Carry out administrative and clerical duties to support departmental projects and employee relations activities organized by HR & Admin Department;
- Provide administrative support and ensure day-to-day efficient operation of HR and administration department
- Handle incoming calls, answer enquiries and greeting overseas visitors
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above with at least 1-year relevant experience (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Detail-oriented, organized, responsible, diligent and self-motivated
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook & Form processing
- Customer-oriented with strong negotiation, presentation, and communication with clients
- Able to work under pressure & tight deadline
- Independent, initiative, diligent with strong sense of responsibility
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
(Working location: Lai Chi Kok)
We offer good career prospects and attractive remuneration including bank holiday, discretionary bonus, OT transport allowance, medical allowance and sick leave day, study leave and alternate Saturdays to the successful candidate.
Interested parties, please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary to Personnel & AdminDept. by clicking Apply Now.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.