BannerSHOP Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915687
10 – 14 days annual leave, 17 days bank holiday, bonus, staff referral bonus, medical insurance, birthday leave, on the job training, marriage leave, full paid paternity leave, compassionate leave
- Handle full set of books
- Daily bookkeeping and accounting data entry
- Prepare sales, bank and intercompany reconciliation
- Input vendor invoices and payment journals into the accounting system
- Prepare daily report of accounts activities (e.g., cash receipts and reconciliation reports)
- Liaise with customers, vendors and internal departments
- Filing of accounting documents
- Diploma in Accounting or above
- Relevant working experience will be an asset
- Experience in computerized accounting systems (Dynamics AX) will be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill is definitely important
- Responsible, independent, well organized and self-motivated
- Meet tight deadlines, able to work under pressure and a good team player
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive package and promising career prospect for our candidates. We invite you to send your application and CV with your current and expected salary to us.
Please visit our website at www.bannershop.com.hk to learn more about us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Application data will be kept and destroyed after 3 months.