Anritsu Co Ltd
Anritsu business expansion has occurred chiefly in the information and communication field. The company's flagship measuring instrument business provides products and services indispensable to the development, manufacture and maintenance of a range of communication systems as typified in mobile phones and the Internet on a global scale. In addition, Anritsu technologies have incorporated into a range of products in other fields, such as IP network equipment, inspection equipment for food and pharmaceutical products, and precision measuring instruments for electronic component.
With a foundation afforded by the "Measuring Technologies" accumulated over its history of more than 110 years, Anritsu will continue to contribute to the realization of a safe, secure and comfortable society
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782488
- Education: College Degree
- Language:Chinese (Mandarin) / Cantonese / English
Job Responsibilities / Tasks
- Perform general daily accounting duties such as data entry, documents filing;
- Handle bank reconciliation, inter-company transactions, accounts payable and Fixed Asset register;
- Verify and process payments and expenses disbursements;
- Assist in month-end closing;
- Prepare monthly accounting schedules;
- Handle general company administration matters.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Higher Diploma;
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in MNC;
- Attentive to details and able to work under timeline, multitask capable and independently;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good computer knowledge and skills;
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Chinese;
- Immediately available or short notice is preferred.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.