Furrion is a fast growing company who specialize in modern design and manufacturer of Audio visual, Kitchen appliances and electrical products for USA and European markets. Furrion has a simple approach, we work hard, and we do this because we love it. Our end goal is making sure our customer's life is improved by using our products.
With offices in USA, UK, Hong Kong and China, Furrion supplies many large retailers with custom design and developing products. We have strategic alliances with some large UK retailers and have our own distribution network in USA.
We are currently looking for people who stand out in front of the crowd who are enthusiastic, loyal and passionate. Ambition builds great things, we at Furrion want to hear from the people who want to reach their goals and help us reach ours.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831121
- Handle inventory, account payable or accounts receivable
- Input data into SAP
- Prepare cheque
- Handle invoice settlement & expenses reimbursement
- Perform general accounting duties
- Take up the ad-hoc tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Diploma or above in Accountancy with LCC&I Higher Level or above
- Minimum 1 year accounting experience, preferably in trading industry
- Ability to handle the tasks relating to inventory, account payable or accounts receivable
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in computerized accounting system (e.g. SAP) is preferable
- Patient, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and willing to learn
- Immediately availability
- Fresh graduates will also be considered