Shell Electric Holdings Limited
Our group's primary industrial activities and business portfolio comprise the manufacturing and marketing of electrical household appliances and industrial goods, property investment, transport business, and high technology investments. The annual turnover from our industrial activities is around $1.5 billion. We are looking for high caliber candidates for the following opportunity.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832722
- Process payments, receivables, arrange fund transfer and prepare relevant reports
- Handle bank reconciliation
- Prepare vouchers and receipts
- Assist in ad hoc assignments
- Form 7 or LCC Higher or above;
- At least 1 years’ relevant experience ;
- Able to handle very large volumes of payments and expenses ;
- Responsible, independent and self-motivation manner :
- Excellent PC knowledge (including Excel, Words) ;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin ;
- Immediate or short notice availability is preferred
Our group offers attractive remunerations and rewarding career opportunities. Please send full CV with current and expected salary and available date information to Personnel Manager through
recruiter @smc.com.hk or “Apply Now” or fax at (852) 2896-9210.