Sanroc International (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992890
- Responsible for booking keeping and handling full set of accounts
- Issue invoices, quotations etc.
- Produce ad-hoc/monthly reports for the management
- Assist in handling the daily accounting duties and other ad hoc tasks
- 0-2 years working experience
- Fresh graduate from university / diploma / AAT / LCCI / second education with professional training and qualification in accounting is welcomed
- Initiative, independent, able to meet deadlines and a good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in ERP system, preferably FLEX system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel / Word / Chinses Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
- Salary based on experience – please state current and expected salary in your application.
Application please send email from the below "Apply Now" button