Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a global digital agency. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is a part of J. Walter Thompson Company and WPP Network.
As pioneers in ‘Connected Experience’ solutions, Mirum integrate online, mobile, multi-touch and digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded Campaign Asia’s ‘Agency of the Year – Gold 2013, Silver 2015’, our Hong Kong office delivers large-scale projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors.
Mirum is ranked the Innovative Agency Gold, Mobile Agency Gold and Digital Agency Silver in 2015 in Hong Kong.
Mirum is a WPP company.
Account Director / Associate Account Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005034128
We are looking for Account Directors to work with a portfolio of new and growing key digital accounts. He/ She must be a graduate with adequate digital marketing knowledge. The Account Director will have exceptional client handling and client facing skills, be an accomplished and effective presenter as well as being able to liaise closely with the strategy team. In addition he/she will be confident, energetic and have a good feel for a variety of Digital technologies, channels and platforms.
• Make a difference in challenging and transforming business strategy;
• Support to business director in account planning and servicing activities for regional/local markets;
• Develop and maintain relationship with major clients;
• Monitor project-level financial performance;
• Keep all agency departments informed on client/account developments;
• Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner.
• Willing to travel to China and Asia frequently.
Desired Skill and Experience
• University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commerce;
• Minimum of 6 years work experience in commercial field, preferably from a creative / digital agency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Exceptionally strong organizational skills;
• Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and enterprise platform technology;
• Commercial and business driven;
• Possess sound presentation skill;
• Good client relationship development skill;
• Committed to excellency
Take your place in the best digital technology firm in the region where your input & ideas will always be treasured and participate in top innovative projects from some of the well-known world brands.
Applicant is required to provide a full resume, employment and salary record/expectation and clear proof of proficiency in the above skills.