J Walter Thompson Co Ltd
Renowned world-over for a wide portfolio of prestigious clients, a strong presence and outstanding brand-building expertise, J. Walter Thompson is now boosting its team and is looking for position in the following disciplines:
Account Executive (Digital)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780747
Seeking for an experienced Account Executive in digital to work on a regional account. Reporting directly under the Account Manager, you will need to be digitally savvy and up to speed with web, apps and social media marketing, as well as new forms of digital delivery such as online video platforms and other innovative forms of digital communication. You will be an intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated team player with commitment to quality and professionalism who is happy to work on the agency’s biggest account.
- Strong client servicing skills for day to day management and key client contact
- Serve as liaison between the client and creative team, you are expected to have knowledge in project management skills to track the progression of campaigns
- Able to write effective project briefs, deliver effective presentations (over the phone and in person) with poise and confidence
- Handle projects from conceptualization to execution while ensuring delivery is on time, on budget and on expectations of the client (Websites, apps and social media or marketing campaigns)
- Collaborate with agency partners to drive integrated strategies to achieve the sales target for the accounts in charge
- Creates opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction and reinforces the client’s status as an innovative participant in the creation of cutting-edge solutions
- Understands all disciplines enough to provide a quality assurance check of project deliverables and has a point of view of best practices and solutions across functions
- To manage and estimate required costs and timing of projects and key in to the agency’s finance system
- To facilitate the process of client’s regional media spending & ad-hoc campaigns, and line up with local markets to allocate investments across various digital platforms
- Between of 1 – 3 years of experience from a creative/ online agency with good web and technology related services and solutions.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive requests. A refined sense of urgency is a major plus.
- A passion for learning and problem solving.
- Tenacious and assertive, never fearful of speaking up and sharing ideas with the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good communication skills are essential (especially in English).
Interested candidates should forward their resume together with current and expected salary and contact number details to the Human Resources Manager at 38/F PCCW Tower, Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and only for employment-related purpose.