Vpon HK Limited
Founded in 2008, Vpon Inc. is the leading big data analytics company focusing on the area of mobile advertising for smart devices. With strong focuses on big data and mobile advertising on mobile devices, the company owns professional big data optimum team which is in charge of independent R&D on big data processing and analysis technologies and establishment of machinery learning models and colony optimization. The company’s data and technology assets enable advertisers to connect with target audiences at scale, while driving monetization for publishers. Vpon was also ranked as #3 of Forbes China's Top 100 Privately Held Small Businesses in 2015.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917518
Seeking for an experienced Account Executive in digital to work on local accounts. Reporting directly under the Account Manager, you will need to be digitally savvy and up to speed with mobile trend and media execution. You will be an intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated team player with commitment to convert your mobile knowledge and digital understanding into mobile advertising insight to our advertisers/clients
• Co-ordinate & manage advertising projects with team members to ensure campaigns are executed smoothly
• Respond to clients' request and work closely with internal/external parties to resolve clients' issues and to deliver high quality works
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of mobile marketing assets, competitors, industry trends
• Good client servicing skills for day to day management and key client contact
• Serve as liaison between the client and internal team, you are expected to have knowledge in project management skills to track the progression of campaigns
• Understands all disciplines enough to provide a quality assurance check of project deliverables
• Work closely with internal cross-department peers on tasks delegation, coordination and closed monitoring with good time management skills
• Degree holder or above with major in Communications, Marketing, PR or related disciplines
• 1-2 years relevant account servicing experience, preferably in the field of digital marketing
• Great Passion in digital business, great attitude, organizational skills and a self-starter
• Able to work independently and as a team player. Attention to details, systematic and able to work under pressure and tight timelines
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in an additional language such as Mandarin is a big plus
• Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Applicants must have the right to work in HK. Relocation assistance and visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are a fast-paced, Ad tech company that is currently scaling up and growing very quickly.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.