TNT Express, a FedEx company, is one of the world’s largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT Express delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. TNT Express made 6.9 billion in revenue in 2015.
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website www.tnt.com.
We are now seeking a well-qualified high-calibre person to join us.
The Promise we make:
We invest in Employee Development
We build responsible win-win relationship
We give and listen to feedback
We recognise and reward performance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997810
- Account for achieving monthly and yearly sales targets and KPIs
- Meeting customer satisfaction through selling and promoting TNT freight service
- Acquire new and develop the existing customers
- Perform client visits independently
- High awareness of the market trends and competitors information in order to improve the selling approach and reflect the information to the management
- Post-secondary educated with at least 2 years' working experience in sales function
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Achievement oriented, dedicated, aggressive, self-initiative and customer focused
- Fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Fresh graduates in Logistics related discipline with a passion to growth, positive attitude and willingness to learn are welcomed
- Candidate with more experience may be considered for a senior position
We offer opportunities for development in addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your full resume stating with contact details, current & expected salary to: Human Resources Department, TNT Express Worldwide (HK) Limited, Unit 1121, 11/F, KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or fax to 2305 3311.
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position advertised. Data supplied by applicants will be kept for 6 months.