SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services, Human Capital Management and Broadband Content & Distribution. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, Headline Daily, East Week, and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high caliber professional to join our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998548
Employer Ref. JDB170023
- Provide advertising services of both print and digital to existing and potential clients
- Create advertising package and sales plan to clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with new and existing advertising clients and agencies
- To identify opportunities for business growth and achieve the assigned target
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 to 2 years working experience, preferably in sales or account servicing
- Excellent sales presentation and communication skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
- Aggressive, self-motivated, results-oriented, confident and responsible
Interested parties please click “Apply Now" to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 18/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 3 Tung Wong Road, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.