Account Executive/ Account Manager, Strategic Risks Solutions
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995835
- To provide broker account service and professional advice to major corporate clients in respect of insurance placement and risk management
- To develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client to secure business renewals
- To identify and pursue new business opportunities when appropriate
- To achieve company’s revenue and profit targets as required
- To assist in ad-hoc projects in the team
- At least 3 - 6 years’ experience in the general insurance preferably in broking firm
- Experience in managing global insurance programme is a definite advantage
- FLMI / CLU / ACII / ANZIIF (Snr Assoc) qualified or IIQE examinations passed
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and team playing
- Good spoken and written English
Interested parties should send their CVs with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.