Account Executive, Benefit Solutions
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995833
- To support Account Manager on day to day servicing of existing portfolio of SME clients on Employee Benefits
- To provide client servicing including answer client's enquiries and smooth running of the policy
- To support policy maintenance, premium reconciliation, claims, obtaining quotations and proposal preparation
- To assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects when required
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3 years’ related experience in Employee Benefits with IIQAS qualification
- Good communication skills with proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer-oriented and team playing
- Fresh graduates with keen interest in Employee Benefits will also be considered.
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.