Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Account Executive, Business Development (General Insurance) (Ref:PGHK-OF-161773)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830957
Employer Ref. PGHK-OF-161773
Working Location: Hong Kong
- To achieve business target, esp. in GI markets.
- To increase penetration and productivity by providing effective communication and motivation.
- To ensure underwriting and service standards to be met.
- To support intermediaries and provide effective solutions with senior team members.
- Degree or Diploma graduate, with progress in obtaining professional insurance qualifications in general insurance (ACII or ANZIIF) being an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of solid working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Exposure in underwriting or promoting general insurance / employee benefits business.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=132587
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.