Account Executive – Credit, Political and Security Risks
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995837
- To explore new business opportunities
- To perform research on prospects, obligor, deal information before preparing submissions to the market
- To drive Insurers and prospects for closing new deals
- To prepare renewal information and conduct formulated renewal strategies
- To assist the preparation of renewal reports and presentation
- To prepare summary sheets, slips, cover notes as well as follow up with insurers on policy documentation
- University graduates
- 1-3 years relevant working experience
- New graduates will also be considered
- ACII / ANZIIF qualified an advantage
Interested parties should send their CVs with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.