Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
Account Executive - Digital Marketing (China Market)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832214
Employer Ref. LK161005-01
Our Client, a fast growing listed digital marketing company, is looking for a high caliber candidate who are familiar with the China social market as the role of Account Executive (China Market).
- Help local and China brands to conduct digital campaigns and community management, especially on China social media platforms;
- Work closely with vendors / internal production house to plan, develop, execute and implement digital content;
- Continually explore digital trends and digital platforms’ updates, especially in China market;
- Provide strategic social media advice and guidance to ensure clients’ objectives.
- Degree or above in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, New Media, Business, Information system, Project Management or related disciplines;
- Experienced, passionate and familiar with China social media;
- 1-3 years solid experience in social media project management;
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills;
- Armed with an integrated marketing mindset and good numerical sense;
- Mature, attention to details and ability to work under tight timeline and multi-task independently;
- Well-organized, self-starter; shall be a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS office application;
- Fluent in written Chinese and English and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
For any interested parties, please send your CV along with your current salary and expected salary to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com