Account Executive, Financial Lines Group
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915316
- Assist the team on client management and respond to enquiries regarding Cyber Insurance
- Support regional drive across Asia and Hong Kong for Cyber Insurance initiatives
- Maintain and update monthly reports, flyers and distribution of periodicals across the region
- Carry out existing Cyber programme renewals, prepare quotes and assist to promote new Cyber business
- Review Cyber policy documentation and coverage opinions
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in insurance broking companies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word programmes
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, well-organized and detail minded
- Strong computer skills, preferably with some knowledge of IT security, IT systems and Sales force
- IIQAS qualified
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.