Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 339,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
Account Executive- Food Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781057
Employer Ref. 201509_AE
(Working location: Kowloon Bay)
- Develop & implement sales plans to achieve company’s objectives & assigned sales targets in different categories
- Build relationship with customers at all levels to prosper long-term growth
- Work closely with Marketing team for promotional activities
- Perform different sales analysis and regular customer visits
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in FMCG company, preferable in food service channel
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills, knowledge in SAP is an advantage
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at email@example.com. Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply".
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)