Fuji Xerox, The Document Company, is the leader in document management services and has been providing document services to customers in Hong Kong for more than 40 years. We provide total document management solutions that help organizations in enhancing business results through optimizing of customer's work environment that allows the creation of new knowledge and value.
At Fuji Xerox we value every member of the team and we provide extensive staff development opportunities. We seek people who can add value to the Company through their enthusiasm, creativity and dedication to high standards. To fulfill our vision of being a dominant market leader and cope with our business growth, we are now seeking high calibre talents to join our team and grow with us.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
Account Executive / Manager (Retail Channel)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782472
- Identify business opportunities & formulate channel strategies/action plans to achieve and exceed revenue targets and business result
- Sell and promote Fuji Xerox printers and consumables
- Manage, grow and develop designated IT retailers with effective channel management strategy
- Recruit, build & develop long-term relationship with IT retailers for high level of channel satisfaction and joint business growth
- Implement Fuji Xerox Printers’ sales strategies and processes; ensure compliance with all sales management processes and activity reporting.
- Implement loyalty programs to retain focused channels and ensure a high degree of channel satisfaction.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the printer marketplace including distribution, pricing, technology, competitors, opportunities, threats etc.
- Tertiary education or above, with major in Computing, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1-2 years sales experience on channel business in IT retailing is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Customer centric and result oriented with strong determination to achieve
- A good team player, self-motivated, aggressive and result-driven
(Candidate with more experience can be considered for more senior position)
We offer career development, attractive remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume with your current and expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.