Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
TFI Digital Media Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836416
With our technology excellence and devotion to innovation, TFI Digital Media is a highly recognized Cloud Video Platform provider in the market. The Account Executive is responsible for direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion for our Video Streaming Solutions. This involves developing and maintaining relationships with our clients and showing them how our solutions will allow them to run critical video services to drive their business.
Our recent recognitions
- World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA) Global ICT Excellence Awards 2016 - Private Sector Excellence Award
- 2016 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award (HKSAR)
- Asia Pacific Information and Communication Technology Awards (APICTA) 2015 - Media & Entertainment
- Please click here for more awards
What you’ll do
- Support the Account Manager to Drive sales in OTT Video Solution, Encoder & Encoding Solution and Live Streaming service from initiation to close
- Making 'pitches' to win new business
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Remain in frequent contact with clients to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client
You could be right for us if you…
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferable in Business, BSc or IT related fields
- Knowledge of sales and negotiating principles
- Good business sense with ICT or Cloud knowledge is an advantage
- experience in building excellent client relationships, promoting, and selling products and services
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills in both English and Chinese
This is a challenging but rewarding role for one who is looking for opportunities to develop their career as Enterprise Account Manager and to be part of a homegrown technology company with big expansion plans!
Interested applicants please send full CV with current and expected salary and availability to us.
For better understanding of our company, you can visit our Website.
Company Location: Kowloon Tong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TFI Digital Media Limited
About TFI Digital Media Limited
TFI Digital Media Limited (TFI) is a leading provider of video technology and solutions.
We synergize technology, innovation with creativity to provide solutions for businesses to capitalize the power of video content. Our one-stop video solutions streamline processes such as multi-platform streaming, digital rights management, big data analytics and cloud computing.
We are proud to be partnering with world-class video content owners, telecom giants and organizations from all other sectors to deliver effective and efficient video solutions. Technology and innovation excellence has won us numerous industry awards and market recognition.
With our base in Hong Kong, we are active also in the U.S., China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and other emerging markets.
JOIN US TODAY
We are no ordinary technical firm.
We believe in our People and all our success comes from every one of them.
More than another routine work week, you will find in the fun & vibrant environment of TFI everyday challenges, learning opportunities and career plan.
For better understanding of our Company, connect us at LinkedIn!