Account Manager; 1-2 work experience; IT solutions company - Excellent English, 15-20k
The Station Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918422
Our client is an international based IT software solutions company (Headquartered in North America). To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a junior Account Manager to join their team.
- Work closely with the Senior Business Development Manager to identify potential sales opportunities
- Assist in generating and qualifying sales leads for the company
- Maintain pre- and post-sales customer relationships via emails, telephone and video conferences
- University Degree holder or above; with overseas education background/overseas internship experience is an asset
- 1-2 years of B2B account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player and able to coordinate with other team members
- Excellent/near native English (spoken and written) is a MUST
- Welcome non-local residents to apply
- Salary range: 15-20k base x 12
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Ms. Lam at retail(a)thestationgroup.com . Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Station Group Limited
About The Station Group Limited
The Station Group (TSG) is a privately owned executive search company which providing recruitment services to clients across Hong Kong, Singapore and China. Our clients include leading companies and international corporations; our team are specialized on various area, such as Information Technology, Human Resources and Digital Commerce sector.
TSG's mission is to provide a "station" for our clients/candidates to charge up to meet their next challenge and exploring their new boundary.
Visit us on www.thestationgroup.com
More Jobs from this employer
Retail Operations Manager, Int'l Retailer (lifestyle and premium; up to 600k base p.a. plus bonus)
Store Supervisor/Assistant Store Manager (Europe Lifestyle Brand - up to 24-26k include comm)