- Build and maintain excellent relationship with existing and new customers and partners
- Formulate and implement business development strategies to expand and maximize business growth
- Handle business development projects from negotiation to sign off agreement
- Arise market penetration strategy
- Partner with Development and Technology Teams to enhance the overall client experience
- Single point of contact to resolve all client queries within a timely manner
- Ensure all contracts and documents are reviewed and maintained on a quarterly basis
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or related disciplines
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience
- 2+ years of people management experience is preferred
- Excellent in negotiation, client management skills and organizational skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken Japanese, English and Chinese (Including Mandarin and Cantonese), proficiency in spoken native or close to native Japanese is a MUST.
- Able to work in a startup and fast working place
- Self-motivated to work independent as well as a team player
- Competitive compensation package
- 5-day work week
- Experience working in a company with global exposure
- Friendly open work environment
- Fast-growing company and rapid career advancement
- A young, dynamic team without the politics or bureaucracy of a large, corporate firm
- New office facilities and a relaxed dress code policy
Interested parties please send your full resume with detailed working experience, availability, current and expected salary by clicking '' APPLY NOW''.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.anxintl.com.
(All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)