Account Manager (FMCG)
GP Batteries International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831535
- Develop sales strategies, propose and execute sales plans on SME customers (direct accounts), Government tender, Office supply, Corporate accounts, Online etc.
- Coordinate and work with various internal stakeholders to achieve assigned sales and profit targets
- Pioneer strategic projects to develop new channels and growth opportunities
- Control of A & P within the assigned budget
- Work on assigned ad hoc projects, if needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in FMCG sector
- Effective communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Strong analytical and project management abilities
- Independent, self-driven, enthusiastic and strong team player
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Batteries International Limited
About GP Batteries International Limited
GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. We are committed in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products. We are one of the world’s major suppliers of primary and rechargeable batteries, in addition to being the largest consumer battery manufacturer in China. We supply an extensive range of battery products to original equipment manufacturers, leading battery companies as well as consumer retail market under our own GP brand name. Our production facilities are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Malaysia, supported by marketing and trading offices spanning across Asia, Europe and North America.
To support rapid business growth, we are looking for talents of high calibre to join our successful team.