Join an award-winning market leader!
- Direct Marketing Agency of the Year 2011 - 2013 (Marketing Magazine)
- Hong Kong's Most Valuable Companies 2011 (Mediazone)
If you are passionate about innovation and if you want to be a part in leading transformative changes to the loyalty marketing (CRM) industry, your opportunity is here! We are a team of talented, innovative and like-minded new technology savvy professionals in helping clients address customer loyalty and consumer intelligence needs.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833273
An exciting opportunity to work across multiple accounts with focus on B2B, B2C digital and eCRM. As the main relationship person with the client, your charter is to work effectively and proactively managing client’s portfolio from developing strategic solution to client briefs; you will oversee the campaign through all key production stages ultimately ensuring long-term success of our clients.
What you need
- You will need to be confident in managing client’s relationships at all levels.
- Able to provide team leadership in driving successful projects through effective collaborative work with internal and external partners.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
- 4 Years or more in account management role.
- Has budgeting and scheduling experience.
- Good understanding of cloud technology and database. (Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign other similar CRM cloud solution will be an advantage).
- Experience in advertising, CRM and/or Loyalty marketing a plus (but not a must).
- Experienced in creative process.
- Proficiency in both written and oral English. Putonghua is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications