PSD Group is a leading global recruiter, headquartered in London, with 7 offices worldwide. We have been successfully recruiting in Asia since 1996, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
PSD Group employs sector specialists in Banking & Financial Services; Property & Construction; Technology; Commerce & Industry; Hotels, Hospitality and Leisure who provide search, selection and contingent recruitment solutions and who operate in the senior and executive marketplace across Asia Pacific.
If you are exploring career opportunities, are looking to appoint your next hire or are interested in learning more about the group then please visit our website www.psdgroup.com.hk or telephone our Hong Kong office at +852 2531 2200, or Shanghai office at +86 21 6391 6060.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833810
Our client is number 1 US agency from All Disciplines, global marketing company creating connections between people and brands. A leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services.
- Personalize experiences, build relationship that last and draw maximum value
- Working with the majority of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies
- World’s largest permissions-based email provider
This position is based in Hong Kong and will report to the Client Services Director – Asia
You will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients focusing on Asia markets with in-region support of some regional/ global programs and managing the delivery of digital projects.
You’ll be the main point of contact for the client stakeholders for ongoing program maintenance and account relationship management, throughout the service and project lifecycle, communicating with, troubleshooting and advising the client.
In order to provide quality of service and project delivery, you will work collaboratively with other teams including strategy, UX, project management and technology both in-region and remotely to deliver exceptional work.
- Work directly with the client to support the development of strategy, program enhancement, campaign setup, execution and reporting.
- Generate reports from digital platform and review campaign performance on regular basis with the client.
- Contribute to the preparation of program and business reviews.
- Manage on-going digital projects and campaigns, ensuring project resources and internal teams are apprised of client updates and direction.
- Gather business requirements for new projects and campaigns and manage their implementation in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Act as a strategic resource for the client by providing consultation on industry best practices and ideas to enhance digital marketing efforts.
- Identifying and developing clear regional/ market account plans that lead the client on the path to digital maturity, in some cases contributing to global team account development
- Support the reporting of benchmarks and insights on digital campaigns
- Manage client expectations effectively, anticipate client needs and proactively provide relevant solutions.
- Guide the resolution of technical support issues and escalating upwards where appropriate.
- 3+ year experience in a comparable position / Bachelor’s degree
- CRM or digital agency experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with technical aptitude
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin (Spoke & Written)
- Flexibility to occasionally travel in-region as required
To apply, please forward your updated profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Coco Yip
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.