Catchon & Company Limited
If you do, you’ll know that you don’t have to sell your soul to be in the marketing business. That work/life balance does exist. And there is such a thing as job satisfaction.
Join CatchOn, a marketing communications and brand consultancy known for its work in hospitality, F & B, art and design. Our client portfolio is growing and we have exciting openings for Account Manager.
Account Manager (PR) (Five-day Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835433
THE ROLE: Provide quality brand and marketing communications consultancy, drive the implementation of projects and campaigns and achieve results for clients.
- Possess a university degree in a related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, preferably in PR, advertising or marketing communications role client company
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally
- Proven track record of building and retaining client business
- Strong knowledge or experience in account management/coordination, client/campaign strategy, social media and media planning
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and leadership qualities
- Works well under pressure; “deadline” oriented; time management
- Highly organized, possesses strong administrative and operational skills
- Self-motivated, dedicated, thrives in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin is a plus
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Interested candidates should email us detailed resume including availability and current and expected salary. Application without salary information will not be considered. Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.catchonco.com for further information. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.