Account Manager (Ref: HRD- HC02-16-JD)
Siemens Healthcare Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915892
Employer Ref. HRD- HC02-16-JD
The successful candidate will take the responsibility for promoting and selling the diagnostics equipment to our customers. The primary responsibilities include:
- Sale and promote the diagnostics products and service solutions to existing and potential customers accordingly to the sales & marketing action plan and achieve the assigned sales target.
- To expand the business by identifying sales opportunity through regular customers visits.
- Prepare and responsible for customer presentation, proposal, quotation, financial analysis, tender and sales contract till closing of the selling process.
- Collect and update the market information via regular field activities.
- Participate the sales and marketing activities, e.g. customer event, seminar, trade show, in order to maintain customer relationship.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- University Degree in Science subjects.
- 5 years relevant experience in medical diagnostics equipment or equivalent. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Account Specialist.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written Chinese and English, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels. Putonghua is preferable but not a must.
- Work independently with self determination, initiative, result and quality oriented.
- High degree of computer literacy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking ''Apply Now" to submit your application or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Healthcare Limited
About Siemens Healthcare Limited
No matter what your professional goals may be, it's a tradition at Siemens to promote excellent work and to develop talent further. To stay as one of the leading innovators in the Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors, we are looking for people from all kinds of professions, who want to make their next move.