First Data Merchant Solutions (Hong Kong) Private Limited
First Data Merchant Solutions, a subsidiary of First Data Corporation, is a leading provider of merchant acquiring services. As specialists in the payment solutions industry, First Data Merchant Solutions helps businesses in Asia with all their payment processing needs. Our wide range of payment products includes credit card acceptance products, e-commerce solutions and integrated point-of-sale systems. Combined with our global reach and the convenience of a best-in-class payment network, we provide cost-effective, efficient merchant services for businesses across the region.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916568
Overall Objectives of the Role
Reporting to the District Sales Manager/ Country Director, this position’s main responsibility is to maintain good customer relations and identify new business opportunities with the merchant in order to achieve FDMS achieve revenue goal.
- Acquire new customers through own network and collaboration with Direct Sales and other business units within the Bank. Enhance and maintain good customer relationship so as to solicit business opportunities by proactively rendering best-in-class service and cross-selling of the FDMS products.
- Ensure quality services are provided to customers, and to solicit business development opportunities.
- Achieve all sales target and business KPIs.
- Ensure personalized customer services are provided to customers through recognizing and addressing their needs on payment solutions.
- Enhance and maintain good customer relationship so as to solicit business opportunities by proactively rendering best-in-class service and cross-selling of FDMS products.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction rating is achieved by meeting all requirements of service standards.
- Contribute to the FDMS’s success and upholding of the FDMS’s image by providing quality services to customers and proactively giving feedback, ideas and recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with the existing customers in the assigned merchant portfolio to maximize account profitability and referral opportunities
Qualification and Requirement
- Minimum 3 years and above out door sales experience
- Experienced in selling financial services is a plus
- University graduate with relevant experience in merchant acquiring, corporate banking, financial analysis or risk analysis
- Be customer oriented with strong business focus
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build cohesive working relationships with business partners
- Excellent analytical skills for quality credit assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of acquiring, commercial banking products and services is an advantage