Introduction of Williams Lea Tag
With over 11,000 employees, Williams Lea Tag is a leading Marketing and Communications Supply Chain services company. Our clients – over 47 of the world’s top 500 brands across more than 120 different countries – trust us to bring control and consistency to their campaigns, taking them to market quickly and effectively. Our people, experience and scale allow our client base of over 150,000 marketers to focus on realising the potential of their brands.
Williams Lea Tag is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group, a global logistics company. We provide Customer Communication & Publishing, Digital & Document Workflow, Creative Production and Sourcing solutions globally from key locations in Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas. For more information, visit http://www.wlt.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918841
Employer Ref. WLHK/201609/TAGAM
Reporting to the Account Director and based in Hong Kong, the candidate will be the key contact between the creative agency, media agency and Tag. He/She is responsible for managing the day-to-day account servicing efforts across all of the client’s business units in Asia. The candidate will represent Tag to provide the highest quality of work, on time and within budget, and ensure all necessary quality check is done and approvals received before releasing any materials.
- Key account representative for Tag Hong Kong
- Day-to-day liaison with clients, creative and media agencies to retrieve necessary and accurate information
- Maintain overall quality control on all deliverables and ensure efficient submission of materials, across both ATL and BTL
- Manage the client's Digital Asset Library and Database
- Brief work to on-site and/or offshore Production teams
- Take charge of administrative work according to Tag requirements
Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree in Communication, Advertising, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in an advertising agency
- Written and Spoken proficiency in English, Chinese and Cantonese is mandatory; Additional language is an advantage
- Interest in technology products and understand digital specifications
- Organized, task oriented and possess ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Eye for detail and interpersonal skills, even when working under tight schedules and pressure
- Day-to-day work will require confident use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of media schedules/specifications for ATL, BTL and interactive
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as 5-days work, 15 days of annual leave, group medical, dental and life insurance coverage to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in reputable company with excellent career exposure. Interested parties, please send your full CV with current and expected salary to us.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose)