Orionx International Limited
Established in 2011, “Orionx International Limited” is one of the leading performance business solutions providers providing Digital Marketing Services and innovative IT solution for businesses. Orionx offers one-stop world-class digital solutions and services to achieve different market objectives.
For further details to our expertise and service, please visit http://www.orionx.com.hk
Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920957
Reports to:The Director
Benefits:5 day work week, excellent working conditions and company culture, convenient location
- Working with the Digital team to develop and manage Search, Social Media and integrated digital strategies for existing clients and potential new clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with clients and prospects.
- Advise clients across different channels/markets/languages.
- Create innovative and attention-grabbing copy for our clients’ pages and/or campaigns
- Specialize in channel planning, technology & development to increase the efficiency, accuracy and quality of daily campaign management and solutions offered
- Keep good working relationship with local and regional vendors, such as search engines, social media vendors, tool/tech developers.
- Lead and manage junior members in the Account Servicing team
- A Degree in business, marketing or related analytical subjects
- At least 4 years solid working experience in Search/Digital/Social, ideally in a performance driven environment
- Familiar with Search Engines and Self-Serve Paid Media Platforms, while experience in Programmatic buying and Lead generation is a plus
- Hands-on working experience in Hong Kong and/or China a must, while the exposure of other South East Asia market is a plus
- Experience in web/social analytics is a definite advantage (Good use of Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Strong passion for the Internet and digital marketing
- Good proposal writing skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Fluent English and Chinese written and spoken is a must
- Work Hard and play hard!
- Attractive remuneration packages and benefits
- In-house training
- Promising career path
- 5-day work
- Bank holiday and annual leaves
- Medical allowance
- Education allowance
- Excellent working location and friendly working environment
Individuals interested in this position can submit their resume and cover letter with current and expected salary and position applied for addressed by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.