Advanz Group Ltd
Advanz Group is a leading search and selection firm in Hong Kong. We believe it takes talent to recognize talent.
Our team is one of the most experienced and proven recruitment teams in the industry. Established in late 2002, we specialize in the recruitment of middle to senior management level professionals across a wide sector of industries in the Greater China region. Our aim is to provide levels of service and quality that sustain long-term partnerships with our clients.
Advanz Group is the recruitment Partner for you.
For more information about the Advanz Group, please visit our website www.advanzgroup.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921527
Our client is a new hospitality portal in the region looking to build up their Sales Team. If you are motivated and want to join an exciting and supportive team, please apply.
As an Account Manager and a key member of the Sales team, you will be responsible for closing sales. If you are energetic, motivated and enjoy the buzz of closing sales, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Actively following up through telephone or visits with prospective clients
- Preparing proposals & quotations for clients that cater to their needs.
- Overseeing contract negotiations with clients.
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and leads.
- Providing continuous support to clients through regular contact, review and reporting
- Understanding prospective clients' needs and working closely with Marketing team to further improve services provided to clients.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Represent the company at career fairs, events and conferences
- Reviewing own sales performance
- Degree or Diploma qualified (ideally in hospitality and tourism management studies).
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales, customer service or recruitment
- Solid business development, sales or customer service skills
- Experienced in sales management and proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator in both English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Strong organizational skills and a true believer of Teamwork
- Experienced with MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and familiarity with CRM Software such as Salesforce is preferred.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.