jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992497
- Develop sales leads through prospecting and networking with partners and industry contacts
- Close business on an ongoing basis to meet the booking objectives
- Grow the large retrofit businesses and maintenance contracts orders from the existing accounts through, such as, cross selling, upgrades and additional works
- Maximize Honeywell’s market penetration and value capture in the building services business by developing opportunities through personal selling to target accounts and actively participating in sales capture teams on target projects
- Leverage opportunity for the sales team by building partnerships with vendors, consultants, integrators where these relationships can increase market penetration and expand the Honeywell offering
- Work with Management Team in establishing market trends, appropriate strategies and product development roadmaps including necessary tools and processes
- Deploy new business initiatives
- Degree holder. Engineering qualifications would be an advantage.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in solution sales in Security systems. Building Service/ Building Automation OR mechanical (HVAC) service OR Fire Security OR IT Solution business would also be considered.
- Proven sales track record in complex solutions.
- Strong network or involvement with industry associations, and knowledge of Honeywell systems/products would be an advantage
- Strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations with the ability to execute strategies promptly and effectively with direct improvement to the business
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and business analysis skills
- Highly-proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Willing to travel to Macau.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits to the right candidates.
To apply, please send a detailed resume in English using the "Apply Now" button below.
To find out more about Honeywell, please visit our website at www.honeywell.com.
© 2015 Honeywell International Inc. All rights reserved.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Honeywell Ltd
About Honeywell Ltd
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.