As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
Account Manager, Airtime Advertising Sales
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915785
Employer Ref. HKCE0239/11/DB
Hong Kong Cable Enterprises Limited (www.hkce.com)
- To be responsible for developing existing and new sales accounts for airtime advertising to maximize revenue and meet business target; providing one-stop service and marketing solution to our business partners and customers to achieve their business objectives; procuring market information and competitors’ activities; updating customers information for marketing database; assisting in payment enforcement
- University graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Communication or related disciplines with 3 years or above relevant working experience in media or advertising sales is preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Office
- Conscious in Global News, Entertainment and Sports and with passionate interest in TV advertising industry
- Independent and able to work under pressure
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via Apply Now (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com.
Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.