Spine World Limited
Spine World is a professional medical event organizer and a business consultancy firm with scopes covering Asia Pacific.
Account Manager, Asia Pacific (Medical Conference / Event)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918956
Spine World Summit has been the first and only regional spine summit encompassing key opinion leaders (KOL) from orthopaedic, neurosurgery and other healthcare practice along with numerous academic associations and local country supporters in Asia Pacific.
Riding on the success in the last event, for the upcoming summit we target to entertain the unmet needs and enquires from our industrial partners that we have missed out last time; and therefore, we would like to invite a new team member to join our team dedicated to serve our clients and partners.
- Manage a portfolio of sponsors for conferences and events in Asia Pacific
- Generate new sponsorship opportunity
- Develop sponsorship package and solicit sponsors and official suppliers within commercial sectors
- Account servicing to sponsors for entitlement fulfillment
- Manage face-to-face pitching
- Manage overseas sponsorship partners and agents
- Report directly to Managing Director and work as a team
- University Degree or above in Marketing, Hospitality, Arts or Business equivalent
- Over 4 years of solid experience in medical device, sponsorship, advertising, media or information solutions
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Willing to travel 30% of working period
- Proven computer skill (especially Excel and Powerpoint experience)
Workplace: TST, KLN, HK
Work Day: 5 Day Work, Monday - Friday
If you are interested, please submit your CV (salary history must be quoted) and expected salary for application.
** All candidate information is for recruitment purpose ONLY, and will be destroyed within 6 months **