Mirum Hong Kong
*Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
*Interactive Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
*Mobile Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a leading global digital agency. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is a part of J. Walter Thompson Company and WPP Network.
As pioneers in ‘Connected Experience’ solutions, Mirum integrate online, mobile, multi-touch and digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded 'Digital Agency of the Year Gold 2016, Innovative Agency Gold 2015 and Mobile Agency Gold 2015’, our Hong Kong office is a through-and-through digital innovative firm which delivers large-scale innovative projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors.
Mirum is a WPP company.
Account Manager / Associate Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005033998
Employer Ref. MIRUM-AM-2017Q1
We are looking for Account Managers to work with a portfolio of new and growing digital accounts. He/ She must be a graduate with adequate digital marketing knowledge. The Account Manager will have exceptional client handling and client facing skills, be an accomplished and effective presenter as well as being able to liaise closely with the strategy team. In addition he/she will be confident, energetic and have a good feel for a variety of Digital technologies, channels and platforms.
• Make a difference in challenging and transforming business strategy;
• Support to Account director in account planning and servicing activities for regional/local markets;
• Develop and maintain relationship with key clients;
• People's person and ability to articulate his/her point of view;
• Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mind-set;
• Participate in pitch, proposal and drive business growth and innovation;
• Monitor project-level financial performance;
• Keep all agency departments informed on client/account developments;
• Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner.
• Willing to travel to China and Asia frequently.
Desired Skill and Experience
• University degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commerce;
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in commercial field, preferably from a creative / digital agency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Exceptionally strong organizational skills;
• Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and enterprise platform technology;
• Commercial and business driven;
• Possess sound presentation skill;
• Good client relationship development skill;
• Committed to excellency