Amicorp Hong Kong Ltd
Amicorp is a global financial services company specializing in providing alternative investment fund and private equity fund services; corporate and trust management services; private wealth and estate planning; corporate, asset and project finance structuring; and business process outsourcing services. We deliver responsive administrative, legal, corporate and fiduciary structuring services from our offices in over 30 countries to a broad range of institutional, corporate and individual clients.
Account Manager (Company Secretary) – Company Management Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916864
As an Account Manager of Company Management Department, you will be in charge of managing the day-to-day corporate administrative matters in relation to client companies, in order to make sure the client companies are complied with the applicable laws, regulations, and rules. You will be assigned with a client portfolio for handling together with other departments such as Legal and Compliance Department, Central Client Accounting Department & Finance Department and various supporting departments independently, and you will work together with the team head and/or other Managers to build and maintain excellent relations with clients.
- To perform full set of company secretarial works and duties independently, including:
- To prepare documentation for client companies such as incorporation, deregistration, change of corporate structure, preparing minutes or resolutions, arranging notarization, apostille and/or legalization, order certificates, etc.;
- To perform annual corporate compliance works such as preparing and filing of Annual Return, renewing business registration license, and perform other statutory filings;
- To provide companies secretarial technical services to local and overseas offices through liaison with Relationship Managers and/or clients, including providing relevant advices on corporate administrative matters or reviewing legal or related documents;
- To ensure client companies’ statutory records and files are completed, accurate and up-to-date;
- To ensure that all client requests are dealt with in a timely, appropriate and professional manner;
- To coordinate with central professional teams, internal supporting teams or external professionals or intermediates or government authorities to deliver professional and excellent services to clients;
- To ensure KYC and other applicable compliance processes and procedures of Amicorp group and local regulations are followed, and updated compliance documents or information are collected and maintained in client’s files;
- To ensure receivables are collected on time, and perform billing according to Amicorp group policy; and
- To attend ad-hoc projects if necessary.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience; experience in professional firm is considered as an advantage;
- Proficiency in CSA/Viewpoint and/or accounting applications;
- Student or member of HKICS/HKICPA/ACCA is preferable;
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, and other applicable laws, rules and regulations is preferable;
- Candidate who has experience in handling both company secretarial and accounting duties is an advantage;
- A team player with positive mind and equipped with good interpersonal and communication skills, independent, mature, energetic, well-organized, detail-oriented, be able to work under pressure, as well as easily fit into a multicultural environment; and
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.