Account Manager/Executive (Fluent Korean)
Up Recruitment Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918707
Our client, a renowned international on-line department store is in need of an Account Manager/Executive to join their expanding operation team in HK.
• Achieve assigned business objectives and sales target.
• Establish strong relationship with clients and maintain a long term business.
• Resolve issues for sellers (retailers, distributors, brands).
• Forecasting product requirements and business potential.
• Maximizing customer penetration and satisfaction.
• Implementing sales strategy and various sales promotions for existing customer bases.
• Degree in related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in professional key account management.
• Possess strong merchandising and sourcing background preferred in e-commerce industry.
• Experience in FMCG is preferred.
• Fluent in both spoken/written English and Korean.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills and good with numbers.
• Good knowledge in Excel.
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Executive.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Up Recruitment Limited
About Up Recruitment Limited
With offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and a focus in the legal and financial sector in Asia and other parts of the globe, we are a dedicated executive recruitment agency with experienced consultants who have been professionals as lawyers, bankers and directors. With the depth of experience not only as a recruiter but as a professional, we have been committed in building an excellent network of clients and contacts all over Asia.