Based in Hong Kong, M800 Limited is a well-established global communication enablement provider for international businesses. We bring the benefits of the convergence of mobile and Internet communications to our customers by enabling multimedia communications through voice calls and messaging, which enhances their customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives. Our services are supported by our secure, carrier-grade telecommunications infrastructure which was developed internally.
In line of company’s strategic growth, we are looking for a high caliber talent to join us.
Account Manager – Global Communications, International Business
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146200
- Build and maintain good business relationship with customers and counterparts
- Manage existing accounts to sustain revenue growth and achieve sales targets related to Wholesale Voice and Messaging products
- Develop new business opportunities with global carriers and mobile operators
- Participate in Telecommunication Conference, cocktail and event
- Perform ad-hoc projects or related tasks / duties as assigned
- Overseas traveling is required
- Diploma holder in business/I.T. or related disciplines
- At least 3-4 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Voice and SMS service will be an advantage
- Knowledge of VoIP, ICT solutions or Mobile Apps is an advantage
- Out-going, self-starter and strong business sense
- Independent and good communication skills are desired
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
We offer 5 days work, 13-month salary, medical insurance, free lunch, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email hrm @m800.com
To protect the privacy of personal data, all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.