Principal Trust Company (Asia) Limited
Principal is a global provider of investment and retirement solutions. We combine our capabilities in Global Investment Management, Retirement Leadership and Asset Allocation Expertise to provide retirement and asset management to businesses, individuals and institutional clients. As a member of the FORTUNE 500, Principal serves over 19 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
Principal Hong Kong has been awarded “Good MPF Employer Award 2014/2015” by MPFA for its continuous effort in enhancing employees’ retirement protection.
We are looking for high caliber talents to join our Hong Kong operation and grow with us. For more information, please visit www.principal.com.hk
Account Manager, Pension Sales & Distribution
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921214
- Solicit new business of MPF and/or ORSO Retirement Plan through distribution channels and achieve the company’s sales target
- Further expand the brokers/alliance distribution channel and network and increase the number of productive brokers/agents
- Pay frequent visits/contacts and provide quality service to enhance relationship with assigned distributors
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Support, Pension Operations and Relations Management Teams to ensure a smooth take-on of new pension clients
- Assist to coordinate and participate in all kinds of sales & marketing activities such as seminars, conferences and promotional events
- Provide assistance in the post-sales administrative, enrollment and customer service support
- Comply with regulatory and licensing requirements, internal policies and guidelines
- Perform other job related duties and special projects as required
- University graduate or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in selling pensions or investment related products
- Licensed holder of MPFA is a MUST
- Outgoing personality with strong selling and presentation skills
- Mature, proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.