Account Manager Programmatic & Display
jobsDB ref: JHK400003002988860
Employer Ref. 1009926
Our client, one of the world's leading Digital Tech advertising company is actively looking for a Display & Programmatic - Social Account Manager to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will involve monitoring/maintaining the accuracy and organization of all bid management & trafficking processes and agency interactions related to assigned AOD campaigns. You will have the chance to be working on SEA accounts, manage your team with the chance to grow it.
Strategic Design & Planning
o Comprehend and filter wide range of business objectives as delivered from client base
o Ability to design successful online campaigns in mobile/video and display
- Proficient in programmatic buying and digital media
- Familiar with various display marketplace technologies including Understanding of IAB, MMA and industry
standards as it relates to ad technology
- Understanding of principles auction based marketplace
- Ability to utilize processes and tools to create efficient practices
- Manage and optimize campaigns for key milestones built from strategy design sessions
- Review and deliver key insights into campaigns for client portfolio
Communications & Accountability
- Amenable to building off successful practices of AOD team
- Work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Lead and assist in strategic deliverables communications
Optimization & Reporting & Deliverables
- Provide campaign wrap-up deliverable/ to client
- Ability to perform in-campaign optimizations
- Minimum 1 year experience in programmatic buying/real time buying
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media planning or account management.
- 1 year experience in DoubleClick Campaign Manager. Experience in these various platforms (DBM, 4C,
Adaptv, Turn, Tubemogul, TTD) is a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Good time management skills
You will have the opportunity to perform within an amazing working environment where pro-activity and leadership are greatly rewarded. If you want to become the Digital "guru" of tomorrow, now is the time!
We have a variety of jobs within Digital, so if this one is not suitable, please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: https://hk.linkedin.com/in/melvinj
And our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/aspirehongkong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aspire
One of the world's leading Digital Tech advertising Group