Zeeva International Limited is an OEM/ODM consumer electronics accessories contract manufacturer specialized in smartphone and tablet accessories. Our core product lines are earphones, headphones, portable speakers, Bluetooth products, device protection, power, and on-trend accessories.
We are headquartered in Hong Kong, and our partner manufacturing facilities are located in Shenzhen, Shantou and Ningbo. Our clients are spread across North America, South America, Europe, South Africa and Asia.
Our key strengths include, a good understanding of market dynamics, in-house creative design, quick concept-to-market turnaround time, and cost-effective manufacturing realization. These advantages have kept us successfully in business for over 30 years.
We are constantly looking for talented, committed, and hard-working individuals to join our team as we continue to grow as a Company.
Account Manager - Sales Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835989
- To independently manage a portfolio of existing customer accounts and drive business to achieve sales and margin targets set by Management
- To work and liaise with factories and internal supporting departments for order management – full responsibility from start to finish – including merchandising, overlooking audits/testing, production/shipment planning, quality control review, final delivery and payment follow up
- To complete deliverables on quarterly/annual supplier and product sourcing strategies set by Management
- To execute all of the above with systematic operating procedures, workflows, and reporting to Management established
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Consumer Electronics manufacturing industry, specifically in Sales/Account Management and/or Merchandising roles
- A driven, motivated, result-oriented individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines and multi-task
- Organized, responsible, smart, fast-learner and can work independently
- Displays passion and initiative to take things forward
- Good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Overseas study or work experience is an advantage
- Regular travel is needed – mainly to China