Account Manager - Software Application
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832860
Employer Ref. JD/RT/PSD/AM
- Promote and sell different types of business software / application / solution to achieve sales targets of assigned business portfolio
- Work with internal business units and third party product / service vendors to formulate value propositions, as well as to cope with clients’ needs and prospect requirements
- Maintain good business relationship with existing clients and to develop new client base
- Formulate sales strategies and achieve sales target
- Holder of Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or any other related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ solid direct sales experience in managing business customers
- Experience in selling software application will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary through "Apply now", by fax (852) 2112 2610 or by post to Human Resources Manager, Wharf T&T Limited, 9/F, KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to COL Ltd
About COL Ltd
COL, a leading IT services company in Hong Kong with over 41 years of experience, offers a full range of IT infrastructure and application services with strong experience in system integration and possesses sophisticated network solution design and implementation capabilities. Data center and business continuity solution is also the flagship in the product portfolio with significant market share in the financial industry and the MNC sector.
COL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wharf T&T. The integration of Wharf T&T and COL in 2006 has brought together comprehensive IT and robust networking capabilities to make COL a compelling option for customers of all tiers and all industries.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we seek highly motivated and innovative individuals to join this dynamic organization.