QMIS Financial Group Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830875
- Responsible for preparing various regular reports including monthly and quarterly financial analysis reports and cost analysis report for management’s review in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Monitoring Capital adequacy, reviewing daily and monthly FRR calculations for SFC.
- Prepare daily and monthly trading and market making position report and other ad hoc financial reports as assigned
- Prepare and assist in financial planning and budgeting
- Handle external and internal auditors.
- Provide administrative support to the finance team when required.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in financial industry
- Good knowledge in accounting standards, and SFC / HKEx rules and regulations would be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure, detail-minded, deadline-oriented and a good team player;
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Less experience will be considered as “Account Assistant”
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department by using "APPLY NOW".
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.